Police Looking for Suspected Jewellery Thieves in Mississauga
Peel police are appealing to the public for help in identifying two suspects involved in a distraction theft investigation.
On Saturday, Dec. 10, 2016 at approximately 1:40 p.m. two male suspects entered a jewellery store in the Lorne Park Road and Albertson Crescent area in Mississauga.
According to police, the suspects appeared to be shopping and asked numerous questions regarding purchases.
While one suspect was distracting an employee, the other selected and made off with numerous gold pieces of high-value jewellery.
The in-store video footage (seen above) captured the two suspects.
The first suspect is described as a white male who 5'6" and 160 pounds. He has a red beard and was seen wearing a black skull cap, an orange jacket and beige pants. The suspect spoke with a heavy Eastern European accent.
The second suspect is described as a white male who 5'9" in height and 190 pounds with a medium build. He has black hair, a thin black beard and was seen wearing a black coat and Adidas brand running shoes. The suspect also spoke with a heavy Eastern European accent.
Police are reminding the public to report any suspicious activity. If these suspects are seen, please do not approach and call police immediately.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators at 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905)453-2121 ext. 1133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect
- Police Searching for Suspects After Older Man Assaulted in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspects of Armed Robbery in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects who fled after male shot in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspect in Connection With Theft and Fraud Investigation in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case