Police Looking for Suspect in Mississauga Bank Robbery
A bank robbery just occurred at Rockwood Mall in Mississauga and police are searching for a suspect.
Around 2:30 p.m., Peel police reported that a bank robbery had just occurred and that no one was injured during the incident.
Police are describing the suspect as a white female in her late 40s who is about 5 feet tall and 130 pounds. She has brown hair that was in a ponytail at the time of the robbery and was last seen wearing a white sweater and blue jeans.
Anyone with information regarding this incident can contact police at (905) 453-2121. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word “PEEL” and then your tip.
Bank robbery at Rockwood Mall in Msga just occurred, no injuries, susp - F/W late 40s 5, 130lbs brn hair, pony tail, wht sweater blue jeans,— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) October 11, 2016
- Police Investigating Shots Fired into Mississauga Residence
- UPDATE: Arrest Made in Connection with Armed Kidnapping of 22-Year-Old
- PHOTOS: Here is Everything That’s Coming to the New Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Police Make One of the Largest Gun Seizures in Region’s History
- Report Suggests Criminal Money is Driving Up Housing Prices in the GTA