Police Looking for Suspect Following Hit and Run Collision With Cyclist in Mississauga
Police have shared video footage of what appears to be a hit and run collision involving a vehicle and cyclist in Mississauga.
OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt recently took to Twitter to share dashcam footage of the collision.
The crash occurred on Saturday, June 16 at 2:32 p.m.
#DashCamVideo #OPP looking for the driver of silver 2015-2018 VW Golf 4dr, that was involved in a collision with a cyclist on #QEW at Hurontrio St Mississauga on Saturday June 16, 2018 at 2:32pm.— Sgt Kerry Schmidt (@OPP_HSD) June 20, 2018
Anyone with info call Port Credit OPP 905-278-6131 or CrimeStoppers 1-800-222-TIPS pic.twitter.com/PCmLZv3wVW
Schmidt says police are looking for the driver of a silver 2015-2018 four-door VW Golf that appeared to be involved in a collision with a cyclist on the QEW at Hurontario St.
In the video, the vehicle appears to leave the scene after briefly stopping in the immediate aftermath of the incident.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Port Credit OPP 905-278-6131 or CrimeStoppers 1-800-222-TIPS
Photo and video courtesy of the OPP
- PHOTOS: Vehicle Travelling Wrong Way Involved in Fatal Crash in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck During Collision In Mississauga
- Police investigating hit-and-run involving cyclist and truck in Mississauga
- VIDEO: OPP search for witness caught on video in Mississauga crash
- Police investigating collision involving cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga students awarded scholarships from Walmart
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Here’s where to get tested for COVID-19 in Mississauga if you don’t have any symptoms
- Employee at Longo’s grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21