Police Looking For Second Vehicle That Was Involved in a Fatal Crash
Officers from the OPP’s Highway Safety Division are investigating a second vehicle that they think was involved in Saturday’s fatal rollover crash.
The vehicle is described as a silver, four-door Sedan with a sun roof. Investigators believe that it interacted in some way with the black SUV before the latter vehicle lost control and rolled over, killing one of its passengers and injuring the other.
Police are appealing for the driver of the silver Sedan to come forward. Anyone else with information or who witnessed the collision is asked to call 905-278-6131.
(Photo from OPP-HSD’s Twitter page.)
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- PHOTOS: Vehicle Travelling Wrong Way Involved in Fatal Crash in Mississauga
- Driver Being Extracted From Vehicle Following Rollover Crash in Mississauga
- Male Pronounced Dead After Vehicle Rollover Just Outside Mississauga
- UPDATE: Elderly Man Killed in Seven-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- One Dead, Another Seriously Injured in Rollover Crash in Mississauga