Police Looking For Second Vehicle That Was Involved in a Fatal Crash
Officers from the OPP’s Highway Safety Division are investigating a second vehicle that they think was involved in Saturday’s fatal rollover crash.
The vehicle is described as a silver, four-door Sedan with a sun roof. Investigators believe that it interacted in some way with the black SUV before the latter vehicle lost control and rolled over, killing one of its passengers and injuring the other.
Police are appealing for the driver of the silver Sedan to come forward. Anyone else with information or who witnessed the collision is asked to call 905-278-6131.
(Photo from OPP-HSD’s Twitter page.)
- PHOTOS: Vehicle Travelling Wrong Way Involved in Fatal Crash in Mississauga
- Police searching for stolen vehicle driver who fled crash in Mississauga
- All lanes closed on Highway 410 due to three-vehicle crash in Brampton
- Driver Being Extracted From Vehicle Following Rollover Crash in Mississauga
- Police searching for people who fled vehicle after crash in Mississauga
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- WATCH: Hamilton Police release video of Barton Street shooting
- Hudson's Bay may be in 'shirt' over a taboo typo in Canada
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga
- India extends own flight ban disrupting travel plans for those in Mississauga and Brampton