Police looking for missing woman who may be in the Region of Peel
Police are concerned for the wellbeing of Kristen Toutsaint, who has been missing since April.
Police say the 35-year-old was last seen on April 15 around noon in the area of Weston Road and Finch Avenue West.
She is described as 5’6, 161 lbs with long dyed blonde hair and a rose tattoo on her right arm, police say.
According to police, she was last seen wearing blue jeans, white shoes, a black jacket, a green medical mask and was carrying a black bag.
Police say she may be in the Region of Peel.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Toronto Police Operations.
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman in Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
- Police Searching for Missing 51-Year-Old Mississauga Woman
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 31-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 47-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga
- Police looking for missing vulnerable female last seen in Mississauga
- Mississauga home involved in part of large fentanyl seizure
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 28
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 700 new cases, 104 of those in Peel