Police looking for missing woman who may be in the Region of Peel
Police are concerned for the wellbeing of Kristen Toutsaint, who has been missing since April.
Police say the 35-year-old was last seen on April 15 around noon in the area of Weston Road and Finch Avenue West.
She is described as 5’6, 161 lbs with long dyed blonde hair and a rose tattoo on her right arm, police say.
According to police, she was last seen wearing blue jeans, white shoes, a black jacket, a green medical mask and was carrying a black bag.
Police say she may be in the Region of Peel.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Toronto Police Operations.
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman in Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
- Police Searching for Missing 51-Year-Old Mississauga Woman
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 31-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 47-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Province issues two new emergency orders to combat rise in hospitalizations in Mississauga and Brampton
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton reporting record high COVID-19 cases today
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga