Police looking for missing 18 year old last seen in Mississauga
Police are looking for a missing 18-year-old female last seen in Mississauga.
Police say Anastasia Popara was last seen today (August 18) at 9:00 am near Charmaine Heights and Michelle Row and there are concerns for her wellbeing.
She is described as a white female with shoulder-length blonde hair in a ponytail, 5’0 and 140 lbs, according to police.
She was last seen wearing a green jacket, red shirt and black track pants and was carrying a dark grey backpack and a light grey waist bag, police say.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at (905) 453-3311.
UPDATE: Police say the 18-year-old female has been located in good health.
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Police on scene in Brampton after man found with serious injuries, sources say gunplay suspected
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga
- Ontario rejects efforts on paid sick leave, says expanding police power was mistake