Police looking for missing 18 year old last seen in Mississauga
Police are looking for a missing 18-year-old female last seen in Mississauga.
Police say Anastasia Popara was last seen today (August 18) at 9:00 am near Charmaine Heights and Michelle Row and there are concerns for her wellbeing.
She is described as a white female with shoulder-length blonde hair in a ponytail, 5’0 and 140 lbs, according to police.
She was last seen wearing a green jacket, red shirt and black track pants and was carrying a dark grey backpack and a light grey waist bag, police say.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at (905) 453-3311.
UPDATE: Police say the 18-year-old female has been located in good health.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Boeing 737 Max's very first flight after two deadly crashes takes off from Pearson
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Paramedics responding after vehicle crashes into Mississauga residence
- New Jollibee restaurant opens at Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win