Police Looking for Inmate Known to Frequent Mississauga
Police are looking for a federal inmate who is known to frequent Mississauga.
The OPP recently announced that the Repeat Offender Parole Enforcement (R.O.P.E.) Squad is requesting the public’s assistance in locating a federal offender wanted on a Canada-wide warrant as a result of his breach of statutory release.
Police say Jimmy Nguyen is described as a 28-year-old Asian male who is 5’5” and 160 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. Police say he is tattooed on both arms and often wears glasses.
According to police, he is serving a four year and nine month sentence for drug trafficking and firearm offences.
He is known to frequent the cities of Toronto, Mississauga and Hamilton.
Anyone having contact with this offender or information in regards to their whereabouts is asked to contact the Provincial R.O.P.E. Squad at 416-808-5900 or toll free at 1-866-870-7673 (ROPE) or Crimestoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or call 9-1-1.
- Police Searching for Federal Offender Known to Frequent GTA
- Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA
- WANTED: Police Release Canada-Wide Warrant For Man Known to Frequent GTA
- WANTED: Federal Inmate Allegedly Breaching Parole
- Federal Inmate Allegedly Breaching Parole May Be in Mississauga
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Mississauga restaurateurs plead for help amid second indoor dining ban
- Lotto 649 jackpot sold in Brampton
- One person in hospital and multiple lanes closed following crash on 401 in Mississauga