Police Looking for Inmate Known to Frequent Mississauga
Police are looking for a federal inmate who is known to frequent Mississauga.
The OPP recently announced that the Repeat Offender Parole Enforcement (R.O.P.E.) Squad is requesting the public’s assistance in locating a federal offender wanted on a Canada-wide warrant as a result of his breach of statutory release.
Police say Jimmy Nguyen is described as a 28-year-old Asian male who is 5’5” and 160 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. Police say he is tattooed on both arms and often wears glasses.
According to police, he is serving a four year and nine month sentence for drug trafficking and firearm offences.
He is known to frequent the cities of Toronto, Mississauga and Hamilton.
Anyone having contact with this offender or information in regards to their whereabouts is asked to contact the Provincial R.O.P.E. Squad at 416-808-5900 or toll free at 1-866-870-7673 (ROPE) or Crimestoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or call 9-1-1.
- Police Searching for Federal Offender Known to Frequent GTA
- Police searching for federal offender known to frequent Brampton and Mississauga
- Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA
- WANTED: Police Release Canada-Wide Warrant For Man Known to Frequent GTA
- WANTED: Federal Inmate Allegedly Breaching Parole
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- All residents of Mississauga, Brampton 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second
- Cyclist killed on Hwy. 50 in Brampton, road closed for several hours
- Square One serving up mall food in new outdoor patio dining area