Police Looking for Information About Child Pornography Suspect
Investigators with the Internet Child Exploitation Unit are asking the public for help in providing information on a Toronto man who was arrested in relation to a child pornography investigation.
Peel police say that on Wednesday, August 28, 2019, Imran Muhammad was charged with possessing child pornography and importing child pornography.
The accused was held for a bail hearing.
Police allege that the accused was in direct contact with a young girl believed to be under 10 years of age.
Investigators are appealing to anyone who may have come in contact with the accused in person or electronically with any of his online personas; "CANADYIMME" and "SCHOOLBOY_1", to contact investigators at 905-453-2121 ext. 3490.
- Mississauga Man Charged with Possession of Child Pornography
- Daycare Worker from Mississauga Charged with Possession of Child Pornography
- Mississauga man facing child pornography charges
- Peel police make arrest in child luring investigation
- Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To Child Luring Investigation
- Rental prices falling amid COVID-19 pandemic in Mississauga
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault
- Two Mississauga residents facing gun and drug-related charges
- 153 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 20 new cases reported over two-day period in Mississauga
- Ongoing power outage still affecting about 800 homes and businesses in Mississauga