Police Looking for Human Trafficking Suspects in Brampton & Mississauga
Investigators from the Major Drugs and Vice Bureau are investigating a male and a female for human trafficking related offences that occurred in Peel Region and other jurisdictions.
On Tuesday, December 26, police responded to a report of a male suspect who allegedly stabbed a female in the area of Kennedy Road and Sandalwood Parkway in the City of Brampton. The victim sustained minor injuries as a result of the assault. Further investigation determined the suspects are also alleged to have previously exploited the victim in the sex trade industry.
Investigators have issued an arrest warrant for Audley Crooks, a 34 year-old male, and Crystal Eisen, a 25 year-old female.
Investigators believe Crooks and Eisen travel frequently between the Region of Peel and London, Ontario.
If either individual is observed, members of the public are asked not to approach them and to contact police immediately.
Police are urging anyone with further information call the Major Drugs and Vice Unit at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3555 or 3515. Anonymous tips can also be submitted via Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Police Arrest Human Trafficking Suspects Wanted in Brampton and Mississauga
- Peel Police Arrest 38-Year-Old Man In Connection To Human Trafficking Investigation
- Police Looking For Man Wanted in Connection With Violent Assault and Human Trafficking Offences in Mississauga
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Human Trafficking Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Man Wanted in Connection with Human Trafficking Offences
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at ICU in Mississauga Hospital
- COVID-19 numbers in Peel Region continue downward trend
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.
- Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19