Police Looking for Female Bank Robbery Suspect
Peel police are looking for a suspect in yet another bank robbery.
Around 2:20 p.m. today, police were called to a robbery at a bank in the Bloor and Runningbrook area in Mississauga.
‘A female walked in and we got a call about her asking for money,” says Peel police Const. Bally Saini. “Basically, she fled the area and we have our robbery bureau investigating”.
The suspect in this case is being described as a 5’6” white woman in her 30s who was last seen wearing black pants and a black shirt. Interestingly enough, a bank at Rockwood Mall in Mississauga was also robbed by a female suspect just last week. That suspect was described as a female in her 40s who is about 5’ tall and 130 pounds.
It is not clear at this point if the same suspect robbed both banks.
There were no injuries reported in connection with the incident and no arrests have been made at this time.
Robbery of a bank area of Bloor/Runningbrook, Miss. No injuries or weapons seen. Susp fled on foot: F/white, 30s, 5'6", blk pants, blk shirt— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) October 17, 2016
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- Popular Grocery Store Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Magnificent $5.3 Mil Mansion with Tennis Court
- Teen Caught Driving Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
- Robbery Suspects Flee After Crashing Vehicle in Mississauga