Police Looking for Female Bank Robbery Suspect
Peel police are looking for a suspect in yet another bank robbery.
Around 2:20 p.m. today, police were called to a robbery at a bank in the Bloor and Runningbrook area in Mississauga.
‘A female walked in and we got a call about her asking for money,” says Peel police Const. Bally Saini. “Basically, she fled the area and we have our robbery bureau investigating”.
The suspect in this case is being described as a 5’6” white woman in her 30s who was last seen wearing black pants and a black shirt. Interestingly enough, a bank at Rockwood Mall in Mississauga was also robbed by a female suspect just last week. That suspect was described as a female in her 40s who is about 5’ tall and 130 pounds.
It is not clear at this point if the same suspect robbed both banks.
There were no injuries reported in connection with the incident and no arrests have been made at this time.
Robbery of a bank area of Bloor/Runningbrook, Miss. No injuries or weapons seen. Susp fled on foot: F/white, 30s, 5'6", blk pants, blk shirt— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) October 17, 2016
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Major phone scam affecting Mississauga; residents warned not to call back
- VIDEO: Ron MacLean's speech on the controversy and end of Coach's Corner
- Mississauga woman celebrating huge $1 million lotto win