Police looking for elderly couple last seen in Mississauga
The public's help is requested in finding two missing people.
79 year old Concetta Diplacido and 86 year old Domenico Diplacido were last seen around 11:30 a.m. on Saturday in the area of Morning Star and Goreway Drive.
“Both have medical conditions that require daily medication,” police say.
Concetta is described as white female, 5’4”, 160lbs, with short brown hair, wearing a gold necklace with a circle pendant and possibly wearing a skirt and sweater.
Domenico is described as a white male, 5’3”, 150lbs, with short white hair, wearing black pants, a button up shirt, and black shoes.
They were last seen operating a grey 2004 Pontiac Montana minivan with plate number BCAC-457, according to police.
Anyone with information on their whereabouts should contact police at 905-453-3311.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Concetta and Domenico Diplacido have been located and are being reunited with their family, police report.
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- These Mississauga retailers are open (or opening) for in-store shopping
- Ontario secondary schools have room for improvement: report
- Ontario says more heath providers can reopen including dentists, optometrists
- A look at one of Mississauga’s most coveted neighbourhoods