Police Looking for 91 Year Old Mississauga Man
Police and family are concerned for the well-being of a Mississauga man.
William Warren, 91, was last seen around 11:00 p.m. on Sunday in the Kincardine area of Huron County.
“Police believe that he made his way back to the Mississauga area, but has not returned home,” police say.
Warren is described as a white male, 5'8", 140 lbs, balding, and wearing glasses.
Police say he drives a grey four-door 2001 Chevrolet Malibu with Ontario licence plate BYCF443.
There are concerns for his well-being, as he currently suffers from a medical condition that may occasionally cause him to become disoriented.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts should call police at 905-453-2121, ext. 1133.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: William Warren has been located in good health, police report.
- Part of 401 Closed in Mississauga After Propane Tanks Fell From Transport Truck
- Mississauga Hotel Reopens With Brand New Look and Trendy Burger Restaurant
- Major Changes Coming to City Hall in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga Women Celebrating Big Lotto Win
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help In Connection To Shooting In Mississauga