Police Looking for 80 Year Old Man Last Seen in Mississauga
Police are requesting the public’s help in finding a missing person.
Hubert Mullings, 80, was last seen around 3:30 p.m. on Friday, October 4 in the Meadowvale area.
He’s described as a black male, 5’0”, with a slim build and bald head. He was wearing grey and white Nike shoes, a “Canada” logo sweater, jeans, yellow rimmed sunglasses, a white baseball hat, and possibly a scarf.
Police and family are concerned for his well-being as he has only been in Canada for three weeks.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call 905-453-3311, ext. 1133.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Mullings was located in good health and reunited with his family.
- House of the Week: $5.5 Mil home with spectacular resort-style yard
- Peel confirms COVID-19 outbreaks at two long-term care homes in Mississauga
- Outbreak at Mississauga long-term care home after staff member tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed COVID-19 cases, with 248 in Mississauga