Police looking for 68-year-old man last seen in Mississauga
Police are searching for a missing man who was last seen in Mississauga.
Peel police say 68-year-old Roger Denis was last seen in the Glen Erin and Council Ring area at 5:00 am.
He is described as a white male with brown eyes, short, grey hair and a beard. He was last seen wearing a golf shirt, green camouflage shorts and black running shoes with no laces.
Anyone who sees him is asked to call 905-453-2121 ext. 1133.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store
- Toy store with locations in Mississauga files for bankruptcy
- Potential COVID-19 exposure identified on flight from Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Man threatened staff at Mississauga clinic after being asked to wear a mask: Police
- Trendy new ice cream hotspot now open in Streetsville in Mississauga