Police Looking for 67 Year Old Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
The public's help is requested in finding a missing person.
Karonne Lansel, 67, was last seen around 6:30 a.m. in the area of Dundas and Hurontario.
She is described as 5’8 with a slim build and brown/grey short hair. She was wearing a green hoodie, a pink or peach sweater underneath, blue pants, brown boots, a grey backpack, and may be wearing pink running shoes.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts should contact police at 905-453-3311.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Lansel has been located, police confirm.
- Protest against anti-Black racism planned for Mississauga
- Police searching for missing man with intellectual disability known to frequent Mississauga
- Police searching for dangerous suspect in Mississauga
- Mayor Bonnie Crombie addresses calls to defund Peel Regional Police
- Officers not facing charges after man falls to his death in Mississauga