Police looking for 22 year old man last seen in Mississauga
The public’s help is requested in finding a missing person.
Eric de Luna, 22, was last seen around 8:00 p.m. today in the area of Hurontario Street and Britannia Road.
He's described as an Asian male, 5’8”, 190lbs, with black hair, wearing a blue Adidas jacket and grey pants.
Police say he was operating a grey 2015 Dodge Journey with licence plates BYBY470.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts should contact police at 905-453-3311.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- The perfect selfie spot is taking shape in Mississauga
- Mississauga retiree enjoying big lotto win
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year