Police looking for 15 year old last seen in Brampton
The public's help is requested in finding a missing person.
Police say 15 year old Xander French was last seen around 4:00 p.m. today (February 14) in the area of Kennedy and Sandalwood.
He's described as a white male, 5'2", blond, wearing a burgundy hoodie, jeans, and orange shoes.
Police say French is autistic, and there are concerns for his well-being.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to contact police at 905-453-3311.
Photo: Peel police handout
UPDATE: He has been found in good health.
- Police looking for vulnerable male last seen in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing Eleven Year Old in Mississauga
- Police Looking for 80 Year Old Man Last Seen in Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Looking for 29 Year Old Man in Mississauga
- Police looking for 79 year old woman last seen in Mississauga
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- Ten sites in Mississauga will soon allow backyard chickens
- OPINION: It’s time for Doug Ford to stop deflecting and work towards reopening Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Linen Chest coming to Square One in Mississauga