Police looking for 15-year-old girl last seen in Mississauga
Police are looking for a 15-year-old girl who was last seen in Mississauga.
Police say Areeg Sadek has gone missing from the Constellation Dr. and Sunray Dr. area, which is close to the Mavis and Eglinton intersection. She was last seen between 1:00 pm and 2:30 pm on Sept. 22.
She is described as a 4’8” female with a thin build. She has long black hair and was last seen wearing a blue Adidas t-shirt and blue and yellow printed pants.
Anyone who sees her is asked to call police.
- MISSING: Police Searching for This 14-Year-Old Girl in Mississauga
- Police Searching For 13-Year-Old Girl Missing For Two Days
- Police Searching for Missing 25-Year-Old Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing 83-year-old man
- Police Looking for 16 Year Old Waterloo Girl Possibly in Mississauga
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of March 1 to 5