Police looking for 15-year-old girl last seen in Mississauga
Police are looking for a 15-year-old girl who was last seen in Mississauga.
Police say Areeg Sadek has gone missing from the Constellation Dr. and Sunray Dr. area, which is close to the Mavis and Eglinton intersection. She was last seen between 1:00 pm and 2:30 pm on Sept. 22.
She is described as a 4’8” female with a thin build. She has long black hair and was last seen wearing a blue Adidas t-shirt and blue and yellow printed pants.
Anyone who sees her is asked to call police.
- Police Searching for Missing 14-Year-Old Mississauga Girl
- MISSING: Police Searching for This 14-Year-Old Girl in Mississauga
- Police Searching For 13-Year-Old Girl Missing For Two Days
- Police Searching for Missing 25-Year-Old Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Looking for 16 Year Old Waterloo Girl Possibly in Mississauga
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspect who burned American flag in Mississauga
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- City plans to rename Mississauga library in honour of Hazel McCallion’s 100th birthday