Police Live Auction Sale Coming to Mississauga This Saturday
It’s that time of the year again. Peel Regional Police are holding an auction to sell all unclaimed, found, and seized property items, as well as unneeded police assets.
The auction will be held this Saturday (October 15) at 403 Auction on Laird Road. Doors open at 9 a.m. with the auction itself beginning 11 a.m. sharp.
A ton of items will be up for sale, including: Computers, laptops, cameras and other electronics, toys and video games, tools, clothing, jewelry, bikes, and much more. Check the police auction page here for a full list of all the stuff you can find at the auction.
This is one of the biggest police auctions in the country and it only comes around a few times a year (every three months to be precise), so if you think there’s something you want to get your hands on then don’t miss it!
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store