Police Live Auction Sale Coming Back to Mississauga
Are you in the market for a new (to you) bicycle, computer, high-end camera, bluetooth speakers or designer sunglasses?
If so, you might be quite ecstatic to hear that the Peel Regional Police Bicycle/Property Auction is coming up.
On Saturday, July 15, a number of unclaimed, found and seized goods (plus Peel police surplus assets) will be auctioned off at the 403 Auction on Laird Road (Unit 6 - 3620b Laird Road).
This sale only happens a few times a year and is one of the largest Police Auctions in the country.
Doors open at 9:00 a.m. and the auction starts at 11:00 a.m.
So, what kind of goods can you expect to find?
According to 403 Auction, some items include 120+ Core I5 computers, laptops, LCD monitors, Nikon D300 Digital SLR cameras, video cameras, auto parts, video games, a guitar, purses and handbags, tools, headphones, designer sunglasses, clothing and shoes, Lego, memory cards, a home theatre system, jewellery, a possible Rolex watch and more.
As for bicycles, you can place bids on road, mountain and BMX bikes made by Shimano, Mongoose, Schwinn, Raleigh, Kona, Falcon and more.
Visa, Mastercard, Interac and cash will be accepted.
Click here to learn more.
- Police Live Auction Sale Coming to Mississauga This Saturday
- Canadian Art Found in Basement Sells Big at Auction
- The 12 000 SqFt Mansion That Is Up For Auction
- VANs shoe art auction to benefit Whitby's Station Gallery
- Recognize these items? Hamilton police seize stolen bikes, electronics, tools from downtown home
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Suspect sought after carjacking in Mississauga