Police Issue Public Safety Warning After Series of Overnight Robberies
Police are asking residents to exercise caution in the wake of several overnight robberies in part of Toronto and the west end GTA.
In the early hours of Thursday morning (Aug. 30), Toronto police said that police were investigating a series of robberies that reportedly took place in the west end of Toronto, Peel (Brampton and Mississauga) and Halton (Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Halton Hills) regions overnight.
PUBLIC SAFETY ADVISORY:— Toronto Police OPS (@TPSOperations) August 30, 2018
City of Toronto - West End
-There have been a series of robberies in Toronto, Halton and Peel Region overnight
-Group of males have robbed a number of business
-Convenience stores and gas stations
-Guns indicated in robberies
-They have fled in cars
Police say a group of males robbed a number of businesses, including convenience stores and gas stations.
Police say guns were indicated in the robberies.
The suspects reportedly fled in cars.
- Mississauga’s LRT Could be in Danger of Cancellation
- Major Facility Closing and Cutting Jobs in Mississauga
- This Could be Mississauga’s First Hefty Snowfall of the Season
- 15 Things You Never Knew About the Glenerin Inn in Mississauga
- Sick Days for Teachers Causing Significant Issues in Mississauga Schools
- Man Arrested Following Series of Robberies in Mississauga
- Police Issue Public Safety Advisory After Alleged Street Robberies With Guns in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Three People in Relation to String of Robberies in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Man in Connection With Robberies in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged Following 11 Gas Station Robberies