Police Issue Public Safety Warning After Series of Overnight Robberies
Police are asking residents to exercise caution in the wake of several overnight robberies in part of Toronto and the west end GTA.
In the early hours of Thursday morning (Aug. 30), Toronto police said that police were investigating a series of robberies that reportedly took place in the west end of Toronto, Peel (Brampton and Mississauga) and Halton (Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Halton Hills) regions overnight.
PUBLIC SAFETY ADVISORY:— Toronto Police OPS (@TPSOperations) August 30, 2018
City of Toronto - West End
-There have been a series of robberies in Toronto, Halton and Peel Region overnight
-Group of males have robbed a number of business
-Convenience stores and gas stations
-Guns indicated in robberies
-They have fled in cars
Police say a group of males robbed a number of businesses, including convenience stores and gas stations.
Police say guns were indicated in the robberies.
The suspects reportedly fled in cars.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Region of Peel takes stronger measures to keep COVID-19 patients quarantined
- Man Arrested Following Series of Robberies in Mississauga
- Five arrested in connection to a series of robberies in Toronto, Mississauga, and Brampton
- Two overnight robberies in Mississauga
- Police Issue Public Safety Advisory After Alleged Street Robberies With Guns in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Three People in Relation to String of Robberies in Mississauga