Police Issue Public Safety Warning After Series of Overnight Robberies
Police are asking residents to exercise caution in the wake of several overnight robberies in part of Toronto and the west end GTA.
In the early hours of Thursday morning (Aug. 30), Toronto police said that police were investigating a series of robberies that reportedly took place in the west end of Toronto, Peel (Brampton and Mississauga) and Halton (Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Halton Hills) regions overnight.
PUBLIC SAFETY ADVISORY:— Toronto Police OPS (@TPSOperations) August 30, 2018
City of Toronto - West End
-There have been a series of robberies in Toronto, Halton and Peel Region overnight
-Group of males have robbed a number of business
-Convenience stores and gas stations
-Guns indicated in robberies
-They have fled in cars
Police say a group of males robbed a number of businesses, including convenience stores and gas stations.
Police say guns were indicated in the robberies.
The suspects reportedly fled in cars.
- Halton police investigating series of pharmacy robberies
- Police searching for outstanding suspect allegedly connected to series of bank robberies in Brampton, Mississauga, and Toronto
- Man Arrested Following Series of Robberies in Mississauga
- Five arrested in connection to a series of robberies in Toronto, Mississauga, and Brampton
- Two overnight robberies in Mississauga
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga