Police Issue Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant for Mississauga Shooter
Peel Regional Police are seeking the public's assistance with an investigation into the murder of a 17 year-old that happened in Mississauga in 2016.
On Sunday, February 7 at around 1:00 a.m., police responded to a call regarding an altercation at a business in the area of Derry Road and Airport Road.
When officers arrived on scene, they found the victim suffering from a gunshot wound.
Sharmarke Farah, a 17-year-old resident from Toronto, was rushed to a local hospital where he later succumbed to his injuries.
Today (April 10, 2017) investigators have issued a Canada-wide for the arrest of 20-year-old Mohamud Kheyre, who is suspected of first degree murder.
Kheyre (pictured above) is described as a male of Somali decent, dark complexion, 6'5" feet tall, and 200 pounds with a heavy build. Investigators believe he is actively evading arrest and may have fled the country.
If you see Kheyre, you are strongly warned not to approach him and instead contact police immediately at 905-453-2121, ext. 3205. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Police Issue Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant for Homicide Suspect
- Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant Issued for Murder Suspect After Suspicious Death in Brampton
- Police Arrest 19-Year-Old in Connection With Mississauga Shooting Death of Teen
- Police Issue Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant for Murder Suspects
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- City issuing big tickets at private gatherings in Mississauga this weekend
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga