Police Issue Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant for Homicide Suspect
A country-wide arrest warrant has been issued in connection to what police say is the 16th homicide of the year in Peel.
The incident happened in Brampton at 6:00 p.m. on Monday, July 16.
Officers responded to a residence on Donwoods Court, east of Countryside at Airport Road, and located the victim suffering from obvious signs of trauma.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene. He is identified as Palwinder Singh, a 27 year old Brampton man.
On the same day, police arrested two Mississauga males in connection to the incident: Sean Ponto, 18, and Andrew Edward, 19.
Investigators believe a third person was involved in the murder.
A Canada-wide arrest warrant was issued for Nebill Albayaty, 18, from Toronto. He is wanted for first degree murder.
Albayaty is described as a black male, 5’9”, with a thin build.
He is considered a danger to the public and should not be approached, police say.
Anyone who sees Albayaty or has information on his whereabouts is asked to call police at 905-453-2121, ext. 3205.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or by visiting http://peelcrimestoppers.ca/.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- CLOSURE: Fried chicken restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- 40 YEARS LATER: Canada’s Biggest Evacuation in History Happened in Mississauga
- Major weather statement in effect for Mississauga
- Company creating close to 300 new jobs in Mississauga
- Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant Issued for Murder Suspect After Suspicious Death in Brampton
- Two More Suspects Arrested in Peel Homicide
- Police Issue Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant for Mississauga Shooter
- Police Issue Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant for Murder Suspects
- Canada-wide Arrest Warrant Issued For Suspect In Deadly Shooting At After-Party