Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Man Suspected of Multiple Thefts in Mississauga
Peel police have issued an arrest warrant for a male suspect in relation to multiple thefts and mischief-related incidents in Mississauga.
Police are currently appealing to the public for help in locating 31-year-old Mississauga man Adam Robinson. Robinson is known in the Dundas Street West and Erindale Station area in the city and the warrant for his arrest has been issued for theft under and mischief under $5,000 and breach of a probation order.
According to police, Robinson breaks into cars in order to steal property, which he then sells to support his drug addiction. Investigators have been searching for Robinson and believe that he is engaging in criminal activity while evading police.
Robinson is described as a white male who 6'0" tall and 170 pounds with a medium build. He has short, red hair, a full beard and brown eyes.
Investigators are also looking to speak with anyone who has had recent dealings with him or who may know his whereabouts.
Anyone with information regarding the location of Robinson, or this investigation, is asked to contact investigators 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905)-453-2121, ext. 1133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Reported at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Paramedics Called for Assault in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Report of Man with Hammer in Mississauga
- Here's What You Need to Know About Panhandling in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Male Arrested for Sexual Assaults in Mississauga and Brampton
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect
- Warrant Issued for Suspect in Mississauga Theft
- Police Issue Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant for Homicide Suspect
- Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant Issued for Murder Suspect After Suspicious Death in Brampton
- Police Issue Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant for Mississauga Shooter