Police issue arrest warrant for 19-year-old man from Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) has issued an arrest warrant for a man from Mississauga.
Nineteen-year-old Trestin Cassanova-Alman is wanted in connection to a series of robberies that occurred in several cities across the GTA.
On July 24, two suspects, allegedly including Cassanova-Alman, robbed a pharmacy in the area of Credit Woodlands and McBride Avenue.
These suspects are also believed to have been involved in several other robberies throughout the GTA including a Bank of Montreal in Mississauga, a Scotiabank in Barrie, a Scotiabank in Kitchener, a Rexall Pharmacy in Toronto, and a Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga.
The suspects were seen driving a white Nissan Altima during all of the aforementioned robberies.
Cassanova-Alman is described as Black, approximately 5’8” tall, and roughly 160 lbs.
He’s facing charges for kidnapping, robbery, and disguise with intent, among others.
"The Peel Regional Police are committed to protecting our community. The incidents the suspects are responsible for represent very violent and dangerous crimes which include the use of firearms. They could have very easily ended in loss of innocent life. We will not accept this and will continue pursue these suspects and any others in an effort to prevent tragedy and protect community safety,” PRP Chief Nishan Duraiappah said in a news release.
Anyone with information regarding Cassanova-Alman’s whereabouts, or any of the other suspects, is urged to contact the Central Robbery Bureau at 905-453-2121 extension 3410.
Additionally, information may be provided anonymously to Peel Crime Stoppers by calling 1-800-222-8477, or visiting their website.
- Arrest warrant issued following Mississauga carjacking
- Peel Police Nab 2 Violent Carjacking Suspects
- Police make several arrests in connection to string of robberies in Mississauga
- $25,000 reward offered for conviction of armed robbery suspects in Peel
- Three suspects arrested in relation to robbery in Mississauga
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Public Health says Mississauga and Brampton officially experiencing second wave of COVID-19 as new cases surpass 200 for second day in a row
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win