Police investigating unknown remains discovered in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) are investigating unidentified remains found in Mississauga.
At 3 p.m. today (June 1), PRP was called to the area of Queen Street South and Caroline Street in relation to a discovery of unknown remains behind a commercial property.
The coroner has been called to the area and will be conducting a post mortem to identify the remains.
Road closures are in effect in the area; drivers are instructed to find alternate routes.
- Police provide update on remains found in Mississauga
- Coroner Investigating Human Remains Found in Mississauga
- Police Identify Deceased Mississauga Man Charged in Connection with Discovery of Human Remains
- Police investigate after remains of infant found in Lake Ontario
- Police Investigating Human Remains Found in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Police won’t be stopping and questioning people while stay-at-home order is in effect
- Three OPP officers charged following allegations of preferential treatment for GTA tow operators
- Male in police custody after shooting, nine-hour crisis negotiation in Oakville
- Paramedics on scene after vehicle crashes into brick wall in Mississauga