Police investigating unknown remains discovered in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) are investigating unidentified remains found in Mississauga.
At 3 p.m. today (June 1), PRP was called to the area of Queen Street South and Caroline Street in relation to a discovery of unknown remains behind a commercial property.
The coroner has been called to the area and will be conducting a post mortem to identify the remains.
Road closures are in effect in the area; drivers are instructed to find alternate routes.
- Police provide update on remains found in Mississauga
- Coroner Investigating Human Remains Found in Mississauga
- Police Identify Deceased Mississauga Man Charged in Connection with Discovery of Human Remains
- Police Investigating Human Remains Found in Mississauga
- Police Identify Man Whose Remains Were Found in Mississauga Creek
- Rental prices falling amid COVID-19 pandemic in Mississauga
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault
- Two Mississauga residents facing gun and drug-related charges
- 153 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 20 new cases reported over two-day period in Mississauga
- Ongoing power outage still affecting about 800 homes and businesses in Mississauga