Police Investigating Two Armed Robberies Tonight in Mississauga
Officers are investigating after two commercial robberies involving weapons took place this evening in Mississauga.
Police reported around 10:00 p.m. that they were responding to a robbery in the area of Millers Grove and Tours Road, south of Battleford at Winston Churchill.
The suspect, who was armed with a gun, took cash and property before fleeing the scene.
Shortly after, a second robbery was reported in the area of Pickwick Drive and Creditview Road. The suspect was mentioned carrying a knife, according to police.
There were fortunately no injuries in either incident.
There is no suspect description at this time. Tactical and K9 units are investigating.
- Police dog tracks down armed robbery suspect in Mississauga
- Tactical and K9 Officers Investigating Armed Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Suspect armed with knife flees scene of robbery in Brampton
- Police Looking For Potentially Armed Suspect Following Robbery in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Robbery with Knife in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton services will be affected by new federal holiday in September
- Boy dies after suffering medical episode while playing basketball in Milton
- Large Mississauga complex used by Bell sold in billion dollar deal
- You will now be rewarded for licencing your pet in Hamilton
- Mississauga man facing charges after 7-month-old puppy dragged beside car