Police Investigating Two Armed Robberies Tonight in Mississauga
Officers are investigating after two commercial robberies involving weapons took place this evening in Mississauga.
Police reported around 10:00 p.m. that they were responding to a robbery in the area of Millers Grove and Tours Road, south of Battleford at Winston Churchill.
The suspect, who was armed with a gun, took cash and property before fleeing the scene.
Shortly after, a second robbery was reported in the area of Pickwick Drive and Creditview Road. The suspect was mentioned carrying a knife, according to police.
There were fortunately no injuries in either incident.
There is no suspect description at this time. Tactical and K9 units are investigating.
- Police dog tracks down armed robbery suspect in Mississauga
- Tactical and K9 Officers Investigating Armed Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Police Looking For Potentially Armed Suspect Following Robbery in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Robbery with Knife in Mississauga
- Peel police investigating reported armed robbery in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Charges laid after rescuing a raccoon being held captive in Burlington
- New bus corridor and three new stations coming to Mississauga
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content