Police Investigating Two Armed Robberies Tonight in Mississauga
Officers are investigating after two commercial robberies involving weapons took place this evening in Mississauga.
Police reported around 10:00 p.m. that they were responding to a robbery in the area of Millers Grove and Tours Road, south of Battleford at Winston Churchill.
The suspect, who was armed with a gun, took cash and property before fleeing the scene.
Shortly after, a second robbery was reported in the area of Pickwick Drive and Creditview Road. The suspect was mentioned carrying a knife, according to police.
There were fortunately no injuries in either incident.
There is no suspect description at this time. Tactical and K9 units are investigating.
- Police dog tracks down armed robbery suspect in Mississauga
- Tactical and K9 Officers Investigating Armed Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Police Looking For Potentially Armed Suspect Following Robbery in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Robbery with Knife in Mississauga
- Police investigating robbery in Mississauga near Creditview Road
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Fido and Rogers report Canada-wide service disruptions
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19