Police investigating triple stabbing in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating a triple stabbing in Mississauga.
At 8:59 p.m. tonight (November 25), PRP was called to the area of Hurontario Street and Dundas Street in connection to three people who were victims of a stabbing.
Paramedics are currently treating the injuries of the victims—two victims are being transported to a trauma centre in life-threatening condition, the third victim is being transported to local hospital.
Residents can expect a heavy police presence in the area.
- Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills in Mississauga
- Two Victims Taken to Trauma Centres Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- Police Investigating Stabbing in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Stabbing in Mississauga
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Here’s what’s coming to Netflix Canada in February 2021