Police investigating triple stabbing in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating a triple stabbing in Mississauga.
At 8:59 p.m. tonight (November 25), PRP was called to the area of Hurontario Street and Dundas Street in connection to three people who were victims of a stabbing.
Paramedics are currently treating the injuries of the victims—two victims are being transported to a trauma centre in life-threatening condition, the third victim is being transported to local hospital.
Residents can expect a heavy police presence in the area.
- Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills in Mississauga
- Two Victims Taken to Trauma Centres Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect in connection to stabbing in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Stabbing in Mississauga
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Police on scene in Brampton after man found with serious injuries, sources say gunplay suspected
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19