Police investigating triple stabbing in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating a triple stabbing in Mississauga.
At 8:59 p.m. tonight (November 25), PRP was called to the area of Hurontario Street and Dundas Street in connection to three people who were victims of a stabbing.
Paramedics are currently treating the injuries of the victims—two victims are being transported to a trauma centre in life-threatening condition, the third victim is being transported to local hospital.
Residents can expect a heavy police presence in the area.
- Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills in Mississauga
- Two Victims Taken to Trauma Centres Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect in connection to stabbing in Mississauga
- Police investigating stabbing that occurred in Brampton
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising