Police investigating three shootings in Mississauga
Police are looking for witnesses in three separate shootings that occurred in the area of Acorn Place in Mississauga.
Peel police say that around 11:30 pm on Jan. 19, 2020, multiple gunshots were fired in the rear parking lot of 85 Acorn Place. Police say the victim did not sustain any physical injuries as a result and the suspects were witnessed fleeing the area in a vehicle.
Around 1:00 am on Jan. 29, 2020, police say several gunshots were fired outside of 120 Acorn Place, striking a vehicle and a nearby building. There were no injuries reported in connection with shooting. Police say the suspects werer seen fleeing the area in a vehicle.
Police say that around 1:00 am on Jan. 30, 2020, gunshots were fired in the area of 85 Acorn Place. There were no injuries and the suspects were seen fleeing the area in a vehicle.
Police say investigators believe that the involved suspect vehicles are of a different make and model and are continuing to investigate if these shootings are connected.
Police are appealing to anyone who may have information in relation to any of these incidents to contact investigators with the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Police Looking for Suspects After Man Shot in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Two Shootings After Man Fatally Shot in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Shots Fired in Mississauga
- Police Appealing for Witnesses in Mississauga Shooting
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- Mississauga man charged after hate-motivated incident
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Quebec says 41 students and staff tested positive for COVID-19 since reopening
- Man chains himself to tree outside of hard-hit Mississauga long-term care home to demand change
- Ontario secondary schools have room for improvement: report