Police Investigating Threat Against Hospital in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police are investigating a threat against Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga.
According to police, there is no impact to operations within the hospital. However, to allow for a thorough investigation, vehicle and bus traffic is restricted.
Ambulances are still attending.
Police are advising if you do not have a life-threatening emergency please avoid going to the hospital. If you have a life-threatening emergency that requires medical attention, please call 911.
More information to follow.
UPDATE: Police have advised that they’ve checked the property at Credit Valley Hospital and determined there was no danger to the hospital, patients or staff. All restrictions that were in place have been lifted.
Anyone with information on this incident is asked to contact 11 Division CIB or Crime Stoppers.
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- Massive Sinkhole Opens Up in Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: One Man Dead Following Collision in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here’s What’s Happening with Mississauga’s Biggest Residential Development
- Celebration Square Releases 2019 Movie Lineup
- Mississauga Reeling from Bomb Scare at Hospital
- Police Investigating After Woman Allegedly Robbed at Hospital in Mississauga
- Big Changes Have Come to the Emergency Room at Mississauga Hospital
- Victim in Hospital with Life-Threatening Injuries after Fire in Mississauga
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga