Police Investigating Thefts from Multiple Cemeteries in Mississauga
Officers are investigating a string of unusual thefts in Mississauga.
Between April 7 and September 24, 2018, police say one or more suspects were involved in thefts at Mount Peace Cemetery, St. Mary's Cemetery and Assumption Cemetery.
Bronze vases were stolen from each cemetery.
Police report a total of 269 stolen vases, valued at approximately $67,250.00.
Investigators have asked for witnesses, anyone with information, or anyone with video footage of these thefts to contact them at 905-453-2121, ext. 1233
- BREAKING: Mississauga Makes Final Decision on Whether or Not to Allow Cannabis Retail Stores
- Garbage and Recycling Days About to Change in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man a Millionaire Following Huge Lotto Win
- L.A.-Based Store Opens First Canadian Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga Family Needs Help After Brutal Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy
- Police Investigating Vehicle Thefts at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police Warning Public About String of Dangerous Vehicle Part Thefts in Mississauga
- Police Warning Residents to Watch Out for Car Thefts in Mississauga
- Man Arrested in Connection With Series of Thefts From Vehicles in Mississauga
- Two Teens Charged with Multiple Thefts in Mississauga