Police Investigating Thefts from Multiple Cemeteries in Mississauga
Officers are investigating a string of unusual thefts in Mississauga.
Between April 7 and September 24, 2018, police say one or more suspects were involved in thefts at Mount Peace Cemetery, St. Mary's Cemetery and Assumption Cemetery.
Bronze vases were stolen from each cemetery.
Police report a total of 269 stolen vases, valued at approximately $67,250.00.
Investigators have asked for witnesses, anyone with information, or anyone with video footage of these thefts to contact them at 905-453-2121, ext. 1233
- Stolen Pride flag from Burlington home latest in series of thefts police are investigating
- Residential driveways being targeted for vehicle thefts in Mississauga: Police
- Two Mississauga men charged after string of LCBO thefts
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police Investigating String of Distraction Thefts in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Vehicle Thefts at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant
- Over 80 per cent of eligible Ontarians have now received at least one dose
- Peel Police have two suspects in Brampton carjacking in custody, search on for other