Police Investigating Thefts from Multiple Cemeteries in Mississauga
Officers are investigating a string of unusual thefts in Mississauga.
Between April 7 and September 24, 2018, police say one or more suspects were involved in thefts at Mount Peace Cemetery, St. Mary's Cemetery and Assumption Cemetery.
Bronze vases were stolen from each cemetery.
Police report a total of 269 stolen vases, valued at approximately $67,250.00.
Investigators have asked for witnesses, anyone with information, or anyone with video footage of these thefts to contact them at 905-453-2121, ext. 1233
- Residents Warned of Possible New CRA Fraud in Mississauga
- Police Appeal to Identify Suspect in Dog Bite Investigation
- MISSING: 15-Year-Old Female From Mississauga
- Unique Halloween Event Taking Place at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Mississauga Will Soon Find Out if It’ll be Amazon’s New Home
- Police Investigating Vehicle Thefts at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police Warning Public About String of Dangerous Vehicle Part Thefts in Mississauga
- Police Warning Residents to Watch Out for Car Thefts in Mississauga
- Man Arrested in Connection With Series of Thefts From Vehicles in Mississauga
- Two Teens Charged with Multiple Thefts in Mississauga