Police Investigating Suspicious Overnight Fire in Mississauga
A fire that broke out last night in Mississauga is currently being investigated.
Police got a call at approximately 1:07 a.m. regarding a car fire behind a residential building in the area of Park Street East, west of Hurontario at Lakeshore Road.
The fire made its way to the building and up several floors before it was put out. However, police are currently unsure whether the car fire spread or if there were simply multiple fires.
While the cause of fire has not been disclosed, police have called the incident “suspicious” and are looking further into it.
The Ontario Fire Marshal will be attending the scene today to conduct an investigation.
Residents in the building were temporarily evacuated. No injuries have been reported, fortunately.
- Residents being evacuated after fire breaks out at apartment building in Mississauga
- Police investigating a suspicious vehicle fire in Mississauga
- Police and Fire Department on Scene for Active Fire in Mississauga
- Crews attending fire at highrise building in Misssisauga
- Police investigating suspicious fire in Mississauga
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Peel orders closure of eight businesses including a bank and hotel in Mississauga and Brampton