Police investigating suspicious fire in Mississauga
A fire that temporarily displaced close to 200 people has been deemed suspicious, police say.
Peel police say a call regarding a blaze at a building in the Dundas St. E. and Main St. area came in shortly after 5:15 pm on Feb. 14.
Occupants were displaced and given shelter in buses.
Police say the fire is considered suspicious at this time.
No injuries were reported, but a small number of people were treated for smoke inhalation.
All of the building’s occupants have been accounted for.
- Arrest made after man allegedly tied used condoms to cars in Mississauga
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- Some regions moving into Stage 3 as Ontario continues its path to economic recovery
- Police respond to person in distress in Mississauga
- Arrest made after vehicle travelled wrong way on Hwy 403 Mississauga