Police investigating suspicious fire in Mississauga
A fire that temporarily displaced close to 200 people has been deemed suspicious, police say.
Peel police say a call regarding a blaze at a building in the Dundas St. E. and Main St. area came in shortly after 5:15 pm on Feb. 14.
Occupants were displaced and given shelter in buses.
Police say the fire is considered suspicious at this time.
No injuries were reported, but a small number of people were treated for smoke inhalation.
All of the building’s occupants have been accounted for.
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $3 mil Lorne Park home with beautiful interior