Police investigating suspicious fire in Mississauga
A fire that temporarily displaced close to 200 people has been deemed suspicious, police say.
Peel police say a call regarding a blaze at a building in the Dundas St. E. and Main St. area came in shortly after 5:15 pm on Feb. 14.
Occupants were displaced and given shelter in buses.
Police say the fire is considered suspicious at this time.
No injuries were reported, but a small number of people were treated for smoke inhalation.
All of the building’s occupants have been accounted for.
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- City issuing big tickets at private gatherings in Mississauga this weekend
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga