Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating a stabbing in Mississauga.
At 5:12 p.m. tonight (October 8), PRP was called to the area of Eglinton Avenue West and Erin Mills Parkway in connection to an altercation that resulted in a stabbing.
The victim, an adult man, suffered serious injuries and was transported to a trauma centre.
Police currently have one suspect in custody.
Residents can expect a heavy police presence in the area.
- Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Stabbing in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect connected to stabbing in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Stabbing At Mississauga Residence
- One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspect who burned American flag in Mississauga
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- City plans to rename Mississauga library in honour of Hazel McCallion’s 100th birthday