Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating a stabbing in Mississauga.
At 5:12 p.m. tonight (October 8), PRP was called to the area of Eglinton Avenue West and Erin Mills Parkway in connection to an altercation that resulted in a stabbing.
The victim, an adult man, suffered serious injuries and was transported to a trauma centre.
Police currently have one suspect in custody.
Residents can expect a heavy police presence in the area.
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Region of Peel calls flyer asking Mississauga parents to completely isolate their COVID-positive children a “mistake”
- Mississauga residents 80 and older can now book their vaccines