Police Investigating Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
Peel Police are investigating a recent stabbing that occurred in Mississauga.
The incident, according to police, took place late last night (July 3).
Police say the victim was located in the area of Stanfield Road and Queensway, and was transported to a Toronto Trauma centre.
Police believe that this was an isolated incident, and say there is no danger to public safety.
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- City issuing big tickets at private gatherings in Mississauga this weekend
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga