Police Investigating Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
Peel Police are investigating a recent stabbing that occurred in Mississauga.
The incident, according to police, took place late last night (July 3).
Police say the victim was located in the area of Stanfield Road and Queensway, and was transported to a Toronto Trauma centre.
Police believe that this was an isolated incident, and say there is no danger to public safety.
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, close to 400 total cases found in Mississauga
- More than 1,500 residents without power in Mississauga
- Mississauga officially cancels all events up until July 3
- Pizza Pizza introducing new tamper-proof box
- PHOTOS: Trillium Health Partners building temporary pandemic response unit in Mississauga