Police Investigating Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
Peel Police are investigating a recent stabbing that occurred in Mississauga.
The incident, according to police, took place late last night (July 3).
Police say the victim was located in the area of Stanfield Road and Queensway, and was transported to a Toronto Trauma centre.
Police believe that this was an isolated incident, and say there is no danger to public safety.
- Dead man found in vehicle in Mississauga
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- Canada-U.S. border restrictions extended to July 21
- All residents of Mississauga, Brampton 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second