Police Investigating Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
Peel Police are investigating a recent stabbing that occurred in Mississauga.
The incident, according to police, took place late last night (July 3).
Police say the victim was located in the area of Stanfield Road and Queensway, and was transported to a Toronto Trauma centre.
Police believe that this was an isolated incident, and say there is no danger to public safety.
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Wayne Gretzky remembers his father, Walter, as man with ‘a heart of gold’ at funeral
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga