Police investigating stabbing in downtown Hamilton
A stabbing investigation is underway this evening.
At approximately 3:45 p.m., it was reported that a male was stabbed at his residence on Tisdale Street South.
He was transported by paramedics to hospital with serious injuries.
No suspect information has been disclosed at this time.
The investigation is in its early stages. More information to come.
- Hamilton Police investigating 'unprovoked' stabbing of man who was walking with his spouse
- Peel Police Investigating Stabbing At Mississauga Residence
- Male found dead and female with serious injuries in Hamilton
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
- Male hospitalized following stabbing in Mississauga
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- Crews responding to house explosion and fire in Hamilton
- City orders Mississauga gym to close but owner refuses
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend