Police investigating stabbing in downtown Hamilton
A stabbing investigation is underway this evening.
At approximately 3:45 p.m., it was reported that a male was stabbed at his residence on Tisdale Street South.
He was transported by paramedics to hospital with serious injuries.
No suspect information has been disclosed at this time.
The investigation is in its early stages. More information to come.
- Peel Police Investigating Stabbing At Mississauga Residence
- Hamilton Police investigating 'unprovoked' stabbing of man who was walking with his spouse
- Male found dead and female with serious injuries in Hamilton
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
- Male hospitalized following stabbing in Mississauga
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder
- Mississauga, Brampton, Halton and Hamilton under air quality warning from forest fires