Police Investigating Shooting That Occurred in Mississauga
Peel Police are investigating a shooting that occurred in Mississauga.
According to police, the shooting happened late last night (Feb. 5).
The victim went to a local hospital on his own accord with what appeared to be gunshot wounds.
Police say the incident possibly happened in the area of Hurontario Street and Highway 403.
The victim's injuries are not life-threatening and all roadways have since been re-opened.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- Victim of fatal shooting in Vaughan identified as Peel resident
- Victim Taken to Trauma Centre Following Shooting in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- UPDATE: Police Identify Victim of Fatal Mississauga Shooting
- Peel Police investigating shooting in Mississauga
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Public Health says Mississauga and Brampton officially experiencing second wave of COVID-19 as new cases surpass 200 for second day in a row
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win