Police Investigating Shooting That Occurred in Mississauga
Peel Police are investigating a shooting that occurred in Mississauga.
According to police, the shooting happened late last night (Feb. 5).
The victim went to a local hospital on his own accord with what appeared to be gunshot wounds.
Police say the incident possibly happened in the area of Hurontario Street and Highway 403.
The victim's injuries are not life-threatening and all roadways have since been re-opened.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- Police called after racism discussions become heated at Peel District School Board meeting
- Top 5 Most Expensive Restaurants in Mississauga
- Police investigating hotel robbery in Mississauga
- Busy Mississauga library to close for two years for a multi-million-dollar renovation
- Power outage affecting over 2,000 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Victim Taken to Trauma Centre Following Shooting in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- UPDATE: Police Identify Victim of Fatal Mississauga Shooting
- Peel Police investigating shooting in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim of Mississauga Shooting