Police Investigating Shooting That Occurred in Mississauga
Peel Police are investigating a shooting that occurred in Mississauga.
According to police, the shooting happened late last night (Feb. 5).
The victim went to a local hospital on his own accord with what appeared to be gunshot wounds.
Police say the incident possibly happened in the area of Hurontario Street and Highway 403.
The victim's injuries are not life-threatening and all roadways have since been re-opened.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- Victim of fatal shooting in Vaughan identified as Peel resident
- Victim Taken to Trauma Centre Following Shooting in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- Police investigating late night shooting in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Identify Victim of Fatal Mississauga Shooting
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Starbucks shuts down two Brampton locations because of COVID-19