Police Investigating Shooting That Occurred in Mississauga
Peel Police are investigating a shooting that occurred in Mississauga.
According to police, the shooting happened late last night (Feb. 5).
The victim went to a local hospital on his own accord with what appeared to be gunshot wounds.
Police say the incident possibly happened in the area of Hurontario Street and Highway 403.
The victim's injuries are not life-threatening and all roadways have since been re-opened.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- Victim Taken to Trauma Centre Following Shooting in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- UPDATE: Police Identify Victim of Fatal Mississauga Shooting
- Peel Police investigating shooting in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim of Mississauga Shooting
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store
- T&T CEO and Bonnie Crombie address racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store
- Man threatened staff at Mississauga clinic after being asked to wear a mask: Police
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 407 closed due to massive fire
- Mississauga passes mandatory mask bylaw