Police investigating second stabbing incident in Mississauga
Police are investigating a second stabbing incident in Mississauga this morning (Feb. 1).
Peel police say that a male walked into a medical facility in the Eglinton Ave W. and Erin Mills Pkwy area and said that he had been stabbed in a different area.
Earlier today, a man with a stab wound was located in another part of the city.
Police say the severity of the man’s injury is not yet known.
A call regarding the incident came in shortly before 9:00 am.
Police are investigating the incident.
Police say the victim’s injuries are non-life-threatening. Police are investigating whether or not there is a connection between this incident and the one that took place in the Fowler Dr. and Erin Mills Parkway area.
Anyone with information is asked to call 905-453-2121 x1133.
- Police Investigating Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Man found suffering from stab wound in Mississauga: Police
- Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Ontario will decide today what level of restrictions to place Mississauga and Brampton