Police investigating second stabbing incident in Mississauga
Police are investigating a second stabbing incident in Mississauga this morning (Feb. 1).
Peel police say that a male walked into a medical facility in the Eglinton Ave W. and Erin Mills Pkwy area and said that he had been stabbed in a different area.
Earlier today, a man with a stab wound was located in another part of the city.
Police say the severity of the man’s injury is not yet known.
A call regarding the incident came in shortly before 9:00 am.
Police are investigating the incident.
Police say the victim’s injuries are non-life-threatening. Police are investigating whether or not there is a connection between this incident and the one that took place in the Fowler Dr. and Erin Mills Parkway area.
Anyone with information is asked to call 905-453-2121 x1133.
- Police Investigating Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Man found suffering from stab wound in Mississauga: Police
- Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills in Mississauga
- All residents of Brampton, Mississauga, and Ontario ages 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second dose
- 34% of second dose bookings in Mississauga and Brampton went to Toronto residents
- Police on scene of Brampton crash, one vehicle flipped over
- Square One serving up mall food in new parking lot dining area
- Masks mandatory in Mississauga until end of September, some face coverings no longer permitted