Police investigating school bus collision in Mississauga
Peel Police are investigating a school bus collision in Mississauga this morning (Jan 13).
Police say they received a call at around 8:45 a.m. about a school bus that has tipped over in the area of Sawmill Valley Dr. and Grosvenor Pl.
There were no students on board and police say the driver is out of the vehicle and the injuries appear minor at this time.
- Police Investigating Threat at Mississauga School
- Police investigating two vehicle collision in Mississauga
- Police investigating after student stabbed at Mississauga high school
- Police on Scene at Mississauga High School Following Troubling Email
- Mississauga students moved to another Malton school as police investigate
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- From hotspot countries 26 more flights land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names