Police investigating school bus collision in Mississauga
Peel Police are investigating a school bus collision in Mississauga this morning (Jan 13).
Police say they received a call at around 8:45 a.m. about a school bus that has tipped over in the area of Sawmill Valley Dr. and Grosvenor Pl.
There were no students on board and police say the driver is out of the vehicle and the injuries appear minor at this time.
- Police Investigating Threat at Mississauga School
- Police investigating two vehicle collision in Mississauga
- Police investigating after student stabbed at Mississauga high school
- Police on Scene at Mississauga High School Following Troubling Email
- Mississauga students moved to another Malton school as police investigate
- How Dundas & Hurontario Looked Back in the Day
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize
- Here’s what you need to know about the Province’s stay-at-home order
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - January 18, 2021
- Ontario sees signficiant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, Peel Region numbers remain steady