Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
Police are investigating after receiving reports regarding a woman being forced into a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police say that a woman was seen being forced into a vehicle around 8:30 am at Meadowvale Town Centre, a plaza located in the Battleford and Winston Churchill area.
Police say the suspect vehicle is described as a dark-coloured Mercedes sedan.
UPDATE— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) October 30, 2020
-Potential suspect vehicle
-No plate number available at this time pic.twitter.com/yzYCDKdPkF
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in connection with India call centre scam
- COVID-19 surge forcing paramedics to unload ambulances outside hospitals in Mississauga
- Battle lines drawn as Mississauga and Brampton fight it out over store openings