Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
Police are investigating after receiving reports regarding a woman being forced into a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police say that a woman was seen being forced into a vehicle around 8:30 am at Meadowvale Town Centre, a plaza located in the Battleford and Winston Churchill area.
Police say the suspect vehicle is described as a dark-coloured Mercedes sedan.
UPDATE— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) October 30, 2020
-Potential suspect vehicle
-No plate number available at this time pic.twitter.com/yzYCDKdPkF
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Brampton school sends 18 staff members home over COVID-19 scare
- 5 areas in Mississauga that have the highest COVID-19 percent positivity
- House of the Week: $2.2 mil Sheridan home with stunning backyard