Police Investigating Reports of Shooting in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for an investigation this afternoon.
Police reported around 5:30 p.m. that a shooting was reported in the area of Britannia and Glen Erin Drive.
There is no suspect information at this time.
No injuries have been reported, police say.
Residents are asked to avoid the area as the investigation continues.
- Police on Scene for Shooting Investigation in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Reported Shooting in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Reported Shooting in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Investigation Prompts High Police Presence in Residential Area
- Police investigating three shooting last night in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Mississauga in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Mississauga schools in hold and secure due to suspicious activity: Police
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 16
- Mississauga woman celebrating big lotto win with her partner
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga