Police Investigating Reports of Shooting in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for an investigation this afternoon.
Police reported around 5:30 p.m. that a shooting was reported in the area of Britannia and Glen Erin Drive.
There is no suspect information at this time.
No injuries have been reported, police say.
Residents are asked to avoid the area as the investigation continues.
- Police Seeking Second Suspect in Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Well Known Mississauga Buffet Restaurant Closed for Health Violations
- BREAKING: Body of Murdered 14-Year-Old Boy Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- 5 Worst Parking Lots in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Man Arrested in Connection with Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga