Police Investigating Reports of Shooting in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for an investigation this afternoon.
Police reported around 5:30 p.m. that a shooting was reported in the area of Britannia and Glen Erin Drive.
There is no suspect information at this time.
No injuries have been reported, police say.
Residents are asked to avoid the area as the investigation continues.
- A Guinness World Record Has Been Set at Square One in Mississauga
- Some Mississauga Residents Affected by Serious Privacy Breach
- VIDEO: Four-Year-Old Ejected From Vehicle During Highway 401 Collision In Mississauga
- Two Victims Taken to Trauma Centres Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Eastbound Due To Collision
- Police on Scene After Reported Shooting in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Shooting Investigation in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Reported Shooting in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Investigation Prompts High Police Presence in Residential Area
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area of Residential Fire in Mississauga