Police Investigating Reports of Shooting in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for an investigation this afternoon.
Police reported around 5:30 p.m. that a shooting was reported in the area of Britannia and Glen Erin Drive.
There is no suspect information at this time.
No injuries have been reported, police say.
Residents are asked to avoid the area as the investigation continues.
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, close to 400 total cases found in Mississauga
- More than 1,500 residents without power in Mississauga
- Mississauga officially cancels all events up until July 3
- House prices officially dropping in Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- PHOTOS: Trillium Health Partners building temporary pandemic response unit in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Reported Shooting in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Shooting Investigation in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Reported Shooting in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Investigation Prompts High Police Presence in Residential Area
- Police investigating three shooting last night in Mississauga