Police Investigating Reports of Shooting in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for an investigation this afternoon.
Police reported around 5:30 p.m. that a shooting was reported in the area of Britannia and Glen Erin Drive.
There is no suspect information at this time.
No injuries have been reported, police say.
Residents are asked to avoid the area as the investigation continues.
- Police on Scene for Shooting Investigation in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Reported Shooting in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Investigation Prompts High Police Presence in Residential Area
- Police Responding to Reported Shooting in Mississauga
- Police investigating three shooting last night in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month
- Peel Regional Police officer who shot 16-year-old during Mississauga bank robbery not facing charges: SIU