Police investigating reports of man with gun in Mississauga
Police are investigating reports regarding a possibly armed man in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers received reports of a man walking around with a long gun in the Glen Erin Drive and Lake Aquitaine Soccer Field area around 10:00 am.
WEAPONS DANGEROUS:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) February 4, 2020
- C/R 10:01 a.m.
- Report of a man walking around with a long gun in the area
- Tactical officers are checking the area
- no reports of injuries at this time
- 20-0044522 pic.twitter.com/RkCzZtiHU0
Police say tactical officers are checking the area.
There have been no reports of injuries at this time.
Updates to follow.
UPDATE:Police say one male is in custody. Police also say the weapon has been recovered and officers are currently investigating the circumstances surrounding the incident. Police say there is no threat to public safety.
- Police investigating reports of shots being fired in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Reports Of A Suspicious Man With A Gun In Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Public Disturbance Involving Several Men In Mississauga
- Police investigating reports of armed carjacking in Mississauga
- Tactical and K9 officers investigating dispute with weapon in Mississauga
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga’s Most Notorious Murder Case - Peter Demeter
- The perfect selfie spot is taking shape in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize