Police Investigating Reports Of A Suspicious Man With A Gun In Mississauga
There are reports of a suspicious man with a gun in Mississauga.
The incident occurred in the area of 5995 Glen Erin Drive.
According to the police, a caller reported the man in the area around 8:52 p.m. The police describe the man as black. He is wearing a yellow shirt with beige shorts.
The police are asking all residents to report any suspicious activity in the area and to call 9-1-1 if they see a man matching the descriptors. Police are advising all residents to stay away from the man.
The Peel Police and K9 are in the area.
More updates to come.
The perimeter has been lifted, but the investigation will continue by the 11CIB. There is no immediate threat to the public.
- Police Investigating Suspicious Package in Mississauga
- Police investigating a suspicious death in Mississauga
- Mississauga schools in hold and secure due to suspicious activity: Police
- UPDATED: Investigation Prompts High Police Presence in Residential Area
- Police on Scene for Suspicious Package in Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood
- Mississauga ticketing for gathering in parks to home hair salons and more