Police Investigating Reports Of A Suspicious Man With A Gun In Mississauga
There are reports of a suspicious man with a gun in Mississauga.
The incident occurred in the area of 5995 Glen Erin Drive.
According to the police, a caller reported the man in the area around 8:52 p.m. The police describe the man as black. He is wearing a yellow shirt with beige shorts.
The police are asking all residents to report any suspicious activity in the area and to call 9-1-1 if they see a man matching the descriptors. Police are advising all residents to stay away from the man.
The Peel Police and K9 are in the area.
More updates to come.
The perimeter has been lifted, but the investigation will continue by the 11CIB. There is no immediate threat to the public.
- Emergency Services Responding To Active House Fire in Mississauga
- Here's How You Can Get A Dozen Doughnuts For $1 This Week
- Police Searching for Possible Contractor Wanted for Uttering Threats in Mississauga
- A Flood Outlook is Currently in Effect for Mississauga
- Two Mississauga Women Celebrating Big Lotto Win
- Police Investigating Suspicious Package in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Investigation Prompts High Police Presence in Residential Area
- Police on Scene for Suspicious Package in Mississauga
- Multiple Mississauga Schools Affected by Suspicious Incident
- Police Investigating Suspicious Vehicle Fire in Mississauga