Police investigating reports of a shooting in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating possible gunshots in Mississauga.
At 7:17 p.m. tonight (November 9), PRP was called to the area of King Street and Hurontario Street in relation to reports of gunshots.
Residents can expect a heavy police presence in the area, as PRP continues to investigate.
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in connection with India call centre scam
- COVID-19 surge forcing paramedics to unload ambulances outside hospitals in Mississauga
- Battle lines drawn as Mississauga and Brampton fight it out over store openings