Police investigating reports of a shooting in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating possible gunshots in Mississauga.
At 7:17 p.m. tonight (November 9), PRP was called to the area of King Street and Hurontario Street in relation to reports of gunshots.
Residents can expect a heavy police presence in the area, as PRP continues to investigate.
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month