Police investigating reports of a shooting in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating possible gunshots in Mississauga.
At 7:17 p.m. tonight (November 9), PRP was called to the area of King Street and Hurontario Street in relation to reports of gunshots.
Residents can expect a heavy police presence in the area, as PRP continues to investigate.
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases