Police investigating reports of a man in Mississauga with a large knife
Police are investigating reports regarding a man in Mississauga with a knife.
Peel police say officers received reports of a male in a business that was walking around with a large knife at the area of Hurontario Street and Dundas Street around 7:30 am (Feb 27, 2021).
The male has since left the business and Peel police officers are on scene.
There have been no reports of injuries at this time and police are searching for this male.
Updates to follow.
UPDATE: Police have located the male and have taken him into custody. The knife has been recovered and there are no injuries reported.
- Peel Police respond after knife reportedly seen in street fight
- Police investigating reports of a man chasing people with a knife in Mississauga
- Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga While Police Investigate Reports of Suspect Armed with Knife
- Police investigating reports of man with gun in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Altercation Involving a Knife in Mississauga
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga
- Police investigating after store robbed at knifepoint in Brampton
- Driver caught going almost double the speed limit in Milton
- Driver arrested after crashing into a tree in Mississauga
- Suspects sought after one male stabbed, another assaulted in Mississauga