Police Investigating Report of Possible Shots Fired in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for an investigation this evening.
Police received a report at 8:51 p.m. for shots possibly fired in the area of Glen Erin and Battleford.
According to police, witnesses in the area say they observed fireworks around the time the call came in.
The investigation is ongoing.
We’ll update with further information.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend