Police Investigating Report of Possible Shots Fired in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for an investigation this evening.
Police received a report at 8:51 p.m. for shots possibly fired in the area of Glen Erin and Battleford.
According to police, witnesses in the area say they observed fireworks around the time the call came in.
The investigation is ongoing.
We’ll update with further information.
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Free bicycles available for Malton students who need them in Mississauga
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Mississauga