Police Investigating Report of Man with Hammer in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for an investigation in Port Credit this afternoon.
At 4:45 p.m., police received a report of a male with a hammer in the area of Lakeshore and John Street.
Police are attending the area to investigate.
Residents are asked to avoid the area for now.
More information to come.
- UPDATED: Investigation Prompts High Police Presence in Residential Area
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Due to Ongoing House Fire in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Due to Fire in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Following Diesel Spill in Mississauga
- Peel Police Urging People to Avoid This Area