Police Investigating Possible Plane Fire at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
Smoke has been seen emanating from a plane at Pearson Airport.
Shortly after 1:30 p.m., Peel police reported that they were responding to reports of a possible fire on an Air Transat plane at Pearson.
The plane is on the tarmac and is not occupied.
As of now, only the presence of smoke has been confirmed.
Fire crews are investigating.
- Do We Still Need The Catholic School System in Mississauga and Ontario?
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Currently in Effect in Mississauga
- Peel District School Board Concerned About New Private School Lobbying Group
- House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Home With Stunning All-White Bathrooms
- Mississauga Man Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton
- Electrical Fire on Plane at Pearson Airport
- Plane Lands Safely in Mississauga Despite Reports of Smoke
- VIDEO: Air Canada Plane Spins Off Runway at Pearson Airport
- Police on Scene After Plane Slides Off Runway at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Plane Involved in Collision at Pearson Airport in Mississauga