Police Investigating Possible Plane Fire at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
Smoke has been seen emanating from a plane at Pearson Airport.
Shortly after 1:30 p.m., Peel police reported that they were responding to reports of a possible fire on an Air Transat plane at Pearson.
The plane is on the tarmac and is not occupied.
As of now, only the presence of smoke has been confirmed.
Fire crews are investigating.
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Walmart opens brand new facility in Mississauga
- A Peel police officer has been charged with sexual assault
- Popular gourmet American doughnut shop opening first Ontario location in Mississauga
- VIDEO: aftermath of fatal crash in Mississauga
- Electrical Fire on Plane at Pearson Airport
- Plane Lands Safely in Mississauga Despite Reports of Smoke
- VIDEO: Air Canada Plane Spins Off Runway at Pearson Airport
- Plane Malfunctions While Landing at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Plane Slides Off Runway at Pearson Airport in Mississauga