Police Investigating Possible Plane Fire at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
Smoke has been seen emanating from a plane at Pearson Airport.
Shortly after 1:30 p.m., Peel police reported that they were responding to reports of a possible fire on an Air Transat plane at Pearson.
The plane is on the tarmac and is not occupied.
As of now, only the presence of smoke has been confirmed.
Fire crews are investigating.
- Electrical Fire on Plane at Pearson Airport
- Plane Lands Safely in Mississauga Despite Reports of Smoke
- VIDEO: Air Canada Plane Spins Off Runway at Pearson Airport
- Plane Malfunctions While Landing at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Plane Slides Off Runway at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- UPDATE: The child hit by a vehicle in Mississauga has succumbed to her injuries
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Mississauga