Police Investigating Physical Assault in Mississauga
Peel Police are investigating a physical assault that occurred in Mississauga.
At around 2 a.m. today (May 21) police were in the area of Dundas Street East and Wharton Way investigating a physical assault.
One victim was taken to a trauma centre, and one suspect is in custody.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- SIU Investigating After Woman Alleges Sexual Assault by Peel Police
- Police Investigating Assault in Mississauga, Suspects May Have Weapons
- Police Investigating Shooting That Occurred in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Brutal Alleged Assault
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga