Police investigating pharmacy robbery in Mississauga
A suspect is outstanding following a robbery in Mississauga.
Peel police say a pharmacy in the Hurontario St. and Queensway area was robbed around 9:30 pm on Sept. 25.
Police say no injuries were reported in connection with the incident, but cash and medication were stolen.
According to police, the suspect is believed to have fled on foot. The suspect is described as a Black male in his 20s who is 6” with a muscular build.
K9 units and officers are in the area.
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- City plans to rename Mississauga library in honour of Hazel McCallion’s 100th birthday
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- PHOTOS: The most and least expensive homes in Mississauga