Police investigating pharmacy robbery in Mississauga
A suspect is outstanding following a robbery in Mississauga.
Peel police say a pharmacy in the Hurontario St. and Queensway area was robbed around 9:30 pm on Sept. 25.
Police say no injuries were reported in connection with the incident, but cash and medication were stolen.
According to police, the suspect is believed to have fled on foot. The suspect is described as a Black male in his 20s who is 6” with a muscular build.
K9 units and officers are in the area.
- Robbery suspect threatened employees with syringe in Mississauga: Police
- Suspect flees after bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Female Bank Robbery Suspect
- Police searching for suspect between the ages of 40 and 50 in connection to robbery in Mississauga
- Police dog tracks down armed robbery suspect in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Mississauga firefighters dealing with blaze at Petro Canada refinery
- Brampton councillor ordered to pay court costs after losing case against city
- Canada's Wonderland reopening for thrill-seekers on July 7
- A brand new Kelseys roadhouse set to open in Mississauga