Police investigating pharmacy robbery in Mississauga
A suspect is outstanding following a robbery in Mississauga.
Peel police say a pharmacy in the Hurontario St. and Queensway area was robbed around 9:30 pm on Sept. 25.
Police say no injuries were reported in connection with the incident, but cash and medication were stolen.
According to police, the suspect is believed to have fled on foot. The suspect is described as a Black male in his 20s who is 6” with a muscular build.
K9 units and officers are in the area.
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month
- Peel Regional Police officer who shot 16-year-old during Mississauga bank robbery not facing charges: SIU